Details of what your rental includes:
- Rental Time is 1:30 p.m.— Midnight (additional time may be booked for additional fee)
A Private Events Staff will be on site to assist you and ensure the comfort of your guests.
For the indoor venues: chair and table set up is provided according to your wishes.
All set up, decorating, clean-up and pictures must be done within your rental time. You may book additional time in the space for an additional fee.
For outdoor venues: tents, tables and chairs must be contracted through an outside source. Heritage Hill will gladly assist with recommendations.
A Security Deposit (receptions only) and a non-refundable, non-transferable down payment of half the total rental amount (+ tax) is due at the time of booking.
All beverage and alcohol sales must be through Heritage Hill due to our licensing.
Caterers must be from our preferred vendor listing.
For additional rental amenities, please see further down.
Education Center: Upper Level Occupancy 200+ guests (seated)
The Event Room overlooks Heritage Hill State Park and the Fox River and is located within the Betsy Hendrickson & Lucyanna Hitch Education Center. With vaulted ceilings and a wall of west facing windows and doors, this space is ideal for parties and receptions of all kinds. Complete with a balcony that gives you a view of the park, the Fox River and Lambeau Field, your guests will enjoy our award winning sunset. The space is equipped with a full catering kitchen for use by approved catering companies from our listing.
Education Center: Lower Level Occupancy 80+ guests (seated) Over 200+ for dancing and drinks
In the lower level of the Education Center you will enjoy a beautifully crafted room complete with private access to the patio and stunning view of the entire area. With hand laid hardwood floors and exposed beams, this room provides a cozy atmosphere perfect for an intimate dinner with friends. Brides and grooms often choose this space for music, dancing and cocktails following dinner in the Event Room or on the Garden Patio.
Garden Patio Occupancy 250+ guests
Located adjacent to the Education Center, this stunning outdoor space is perfectly sized for a 40’ by 60’ tent. The spectacular view of the area make this location a must-see for parties and receptions. The space comes complete with electrical outlets and nearby restrooms. The client must rent outdoor items including tent, tables and chairs through recommended vendors. Many clients choose to host music and bar in the Lower Level Event Space until midnight. Music may be played outdoors only until 10:00pm.
Customized Options Occupancy 400+ guests
Heritage Hill is truly a magnificent setting for your special day with multiple ceremony locations. Because it’s your wedding, it should be unique. Ask us about other ‘special’ venues within the park. Imagine the possibilities!
Additional Reception Rental Amenities:
- Sound System – An amplified speaker system and microphone, if you wish, with the ability to connect to a phone, tablet or computer.
- Park Tram – A larger golf cart system with the ability to seat up to 12 per ride.
Provides convenience for your guests and/or an efficient way for you and your bridal party to tour the park for pictures.
- Rustic String Lights – Available for Receptions—the perfect romantic addition to our lower level rental space. Set up/Take down is included in the rental price.
- Day Of Coordinator – One of our event staff will be tasked with your day of coordination throughout the entire day from set up to take down. Whether it is fluffing your train as you walk down the aisle, assisting you with finding those unique places in the park to have your photos taken, gathering gifts and getting them to your car, or making sure the flower girl gets down the aisle without a meltdown, we are here for you!