Details of what your rental includes:
Your ceremony rental is a 4 hour rental. It includes 3 hours the day of, with a 1 hour rehearsal the night before your special day.
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 2:30-5:30 p.m., & 6 – 9 p.m. Rental time slots can be adjusted should schedule permit.
Two (2) Private Events Staff will be on site to assist you and ensure the comfort of your guests.
All set up, clean-up and pictures must be completed within your rental time. Heritage Hill books multiple weddings per day . You may book additional time for an additional fee.
A non-refundable, non-transferable down payment of half the total rental amount (+ tax) is due at the time of booking. The remainder balance is due 60 days prior to your event.
For additional rental amenities, please see further down.
Moravian Church – Occupancy 150 – 200 + guests
For over 160 years couples have been celebrating their nuptials in our quaint and romantic Moravian Church. The oldest church within the city of Green Bay. The beauty of Heritage Hill not only greets your guests but serves as a stunning backdrop for photographs. The church comes complete with an organ and piano for your use (fee applies). If you would rather have pre-recorded music, a sound system that works with any computer, tablet or phone is available for an additional fee. With its breathtaking view, soaring 14 foot windows and unique architecture, your wedding will certainly be a day to remember. The church is heated. Wedding dates are available year-round.
Victorian Gazebo – Occupancy 400+ guests
Situated in the center of the park on a lush green lawn, the gazebo is a perfect spot for the outdoor wedding of your dreams. Whether you wish to have a quaint ceremony with just your closest friends or impress a growing guest list, let the Heritage Hill staff make your day extra special. Use of a park tram is available for rent for an additional fee to help transport your guests.
Garden Patio – Occupancy 400 guests
Located adjacent to the Education Center, the spectacular view of the area make this location a must-see for ceremonies. The space comes complete with electrical outlets and nearby restrooms. The client must rent outdoor items including tent, tables and chairs through recommended vendors. Many clients choose to host music in the Lower Level Event Space until midnight. Music may be played outdoors until 10:00
Cotton House Grounds – Occupancy 300 guests
Enjoy a beautiful outdoor afternoon or sunset ceremony with a stunning view of the park and Greater Green Bay or Cotton House as a back drop for your outdoor ceremony.
Additional Reception Rental Amenities:
- Sound System – An amplified speaker system and microphone, if you wish, with the ability to connect to a phone, tablet or computer.
- Park Tram – A larger golf cart system with the ability to seat up to 12 per ride.
Provides convenience for your guests and/or an efficient way for you and your bridal party to tour the park for pictures.
- Bridal Suite – A room for you and your Bridal Party to prepare your finishing touches before the main event — within range of the Moravian Church and Gazebo. AC/Heated & full restroom available.
- White Garden Arbor – Set the perfect backdrop for our outdoor ceremony in any location is available for rent (excludes the church).
- Day Of Coordinator – One of our event staff will be tasked with your day of coordination throughout the entire day from set up to take down. Whether it is fluffing your train as you walk down the aisle, assisting you with finding those unique places in the park to have your photos taken, gathering gifts and getting them to your car, or making sure the flower girl gets down the aisle without a meltdown, we are here for you!